SUMMER 2021 VIRTUAL OBSTACLE CHALLENGE
NATRC invites you to join our Virtual Obstacle Challenge
Welcome to the 2021 Summer Virtual Obstacle Challenge Series! This is a virtual challenge that you and your equine partner will do at your own location, record a video and upload to our challenge website. Open to ALL membership levels. Be sure to renew your membership today.
Here is how it works:
- There will be three, two-month Challenge Sets. (Set #1: May & June, Set #2: July & August, and Set #3: September & October).
- Each set will include three obstacles for you to complete.
- Any membership level may participate! The fee is $15 per set. You may choose to do one set, two sets, or all three. You may enter multiple horses, the fee is per horse entered.
- You must submit at least three videos from the nine obstacles that will be posted throughout the Challenge Series to be eligible for awards/placings. Awards will be given for the top six in each Bracket at the end of the Challenge Series. Participation prizes will also be given.
- Submission deadlines for each set will be firm.
- Register and upload your videos at: natrc.submit.com.
Registration is open now! Join in anytime, however, video submission dates are firm. Go to natrc.submit.com to register.
Registration and Video Submission
Enjoy our USER FRIENDLY submission platform provided by natrc.submit.com. Create your entry, pay and submit all your videos in one place direct from your phone, tablet and/or PC. We had a lot of great feedback from the last virtual challenge. We heard you! We have worked with the vendor to make it simpler, easier, and more reliable.
Once logged in, start an application for the obstacle challenge for each equine you want to enter. Save as a DRAFT and use it throughout the entire challenge. At the end of the challenge, you will submit/click finish. Don't worry, we are able to judge the videos as you upload them! Faster scoring for you!
For each challenge you must submit your videos using your natrc.submit.com account on or before each closing date. New challenge details will be announced on or before each challenges opening date.
- Challenge Set #1 announced on 5/2/21; Closes on 6/30/21
- Challenge Set #2 will be announced on 7/1/21; Closes on 9/12/21)
- Challenge Set #3 will be announced on 9/1/21; Closes on 11/7/21)